KMH is looking for an energetic and caring Registered Nurse to join our team as a Full Time MDS Coordinator.
- Coordinates and develops individualized, resident-centered plans of care according to resident need and preferences.
- Revises plans of care as needed to continue to reflect changing resident needs and preferences.
- Completes MDS 3.0 assessments within appropriate time frame.
- Ensures accuracy of MDS 3.0 documentation and corrects appropriately.
- Ensures timely transmission of completed MDS process to the appropriate government agency.
- Attends utilization review meeting weekly.
- Completes the CAA process accurately and within the appropriate time frame.
- Completes and updates care plans within time frame individualized to reflect appropriate care, needs, preferences, and changes to resident care.
- Serves and supports as appropriate on assigned committees including Clinical Services, QA&A, and utilization review.
- Participates in on call rotation.
- Dependability – makes every effort to be timely in reporting to duty and report as per schedule. Avoids over time and follows procedures required to prevent over time.
- Cooperation – maintains a willingness and professional attitude and promotes a positive attitude with staff, residents and families, to achieve maximum resident care.
- Supports administrative policy and KMH philosophy at all times to ensure smooth relationships with staff, residents and visitors.
- Strives to provide genuine home to residents by providing as much choice as possible, focusing on residents’ preferences while putting relationships ahead of tasks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to consistently demonstrate responsibility, accountability and dependability. Ability to work cooperatively with nursing and ancillary personnel. Consistently presents a professional appearance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Current State of Kansas Nursing License and be RAC-CT certified.
Communicates with staff to obtain accurate information for MDS. Communicates with residents/resident representative in a courteous and professional manner.
- Delta Dental
- KMH paid Life Insurance
- Additional Life
- Critical Illness
- ID/Legal Shield
- Flex Spending
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave