KMH recovery programs help you regain the highest level of function, creating a smooth transition from hospital to recovery to home.
Our 20 all-private Rapid Recovery Suites offer advanced resources and technology for a wide range of short-term, intensive rehabilitative services. Within a household designed specifically for therapy, we help you comfortably ease back into everyday routines and smoothly transition home. Our team creates individualized treatment plans to ensure the best one-on-one skilled care. Our fully equipped therapy center is conveniently located within the Rapid Recovery Suites Household.
Discover What KMH Has To Offer:
Speech, physical, occupational, VitalStim, ultrasound/e-stim, aquatic, oxygen/respiratory, cardiac and IV therapies
Transportation for therapy purposes
Wound care, pain management, dialysis (off-site), dietitian and discharge planning
Medicare provided the following clinical data measures:
- Our rehospitalization rate for short stays is 11.3% vs. 21% in KS and 21.9% nationwide.
- Our ER visits for short stays is 6.5% vs. 12.4% in KS and 12.4% nationwide.
- Our rate of successful return to home from a short term stay is 69.7% vs. 54.5% in Kansas and 54% nationwide.
- Return to home rate for short stays is better than national rate of 48.6%.
- Our long term care # of hospitalizations is 1.32 vs. 1.81 in KS and 1.7 nationwide.
Information on Medicare.gov as of 1/23/19.